Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

Some things that i like about this class is that we learn a lot of things and it makes you reflection about life and about how we thing about different things. I also like the free time.  

The things that I didn't like was to share what  I did with the class because I don't like to talk.

 Some recommendations are to first ask who wants to share and if no one wants then you choose someone.

A highlight thing that was to learn how to use excel because i didn't know how but I learn a lot.

Yes I did the best in this class, and working with Mr. Haymore really teach me great things.

Yes, I am reading my journal well no daily but most of the time I do it.


I'm committed to be a CTR person,because i want to be a success person in life.

Something that I learn and that I'm going to past to others is to never cheat and to always be  a CTR person. 

Something that i'm always going to remember is to be a CTR and being a person who never cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment