Monday, December 7, 2015

Student Success Statement #27


  1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
Lou Holtz 

People can trust me to do what’s right because I wouldn’t want to jeopardize my future by choosing the wrong. If I didn’t complete something, I tell my teachers. If I see money on the floor that was dropped by someone, I would pick it up and give it back to them. I am committed to doing my best. At times, I tend to not do my very best but I am still working hard on it. I do treat people the way I want to be treated because I believe in karma. I wouldn’t want to be treated horribly because of the way I treat people. I treat people with respect because is the way I like to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment